$38.00-$55.00 / month
The Bankruptcy List includes ONLY information regarding BANKRUPTCY motions for Relief
or Dismissal that involve REAL ESTATE ASSETS. We research all of the motions for
relief or dismissal, but weed out the ones that have no real estate assets leaving
you with good solid leads of homeowners motivated to sell.
These property owners are motivated because soon their properties will be susceptible
to FORECLOSURE when the "protection" provided by bankruptcy is removed.
More About Product
- UPDATED WEEKLY! Hundreds of New Leads weekly
- Look at all of the records or use the advanced SEARCH ENGINE with up to TEN SEARCH
FIELDS to focus on your specific targeted area or other criteria.
- View Online with HTML hot links that give even more insight on many motions (Debtor
Name linked to provide phone number), map of address, as well as Zillow aerial &
Post-Bankruptcy Alert List is in 5 different Filling Offices within the state
of Texas. Our coverage area includes the following filing offices:
- Dallas Filing Office includes the following counties – Dallas, Ellis,
Johnson, Kaufman, Rockwall, Hunt and Navarro counties.
- Fort Worth Filling Office includes the following counties – Tarrant, Parker, Comanche, Erath,
Hood, Jack, Palo Pinto and Wise counties.
- Sherman Filing Office includes the following counties – Collin, Denton, Grayson
Cooke, Delta, Fannin, Hopkins and Lamar counties.
- Austin Filing Office includes the following counties – Travis, Williamson, Bastrop, Hays, Burnet, Blanco, Burleson,
Caldwell, Gillespie, Kimble, Lampasas, Lee, Llano, Mason, Mcculloch, San Saba and Washington counties.
- San Antonio Filing Office includes the following counties- Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Atascosa, Bandera,
Dimmit, Edwards, Frio, Gonzales, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Maverick, Medina, Real, Terrell, Uvalde, Val Verde, Wilson and Zavala counties.
The Post-Bankruptcy Alert List Database is updated weekly.
Price:Starting At $38.00
You may want to try just one month initially or take advantage of our product discounts
by subscribing for a longer period of time – either for 3 months, 6 months,
or 1 year subscriptions.
The entire Post-Bankruptcy Alert List can be viewed on the screen, printed or downloaded/saved
- Adobe PDF report
- HTML report